Date Fruit and Pregnancy Women
Date fruit is a worth and useful fruit for us because this fruit is rich of high nutrients. Containing at least 15 minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc, 23 types of amino acids, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, 14 types of fatty acids, dietary fiber and a lot more, these sweet little fruits are a nutritional powerhouse.
So it is useful for all the day of our life even in period of pregnancy.
The pregnancy course is important for all the women such as: which kind of food should we eat or which food we shouldn’t eat? and other question.
Question: Is date fruit useful for the pregnancy course or no?
There are different ideas about it. You can search a bit about this matter on internet networks.
We’ll mention good and excellent points about dates for pregnant women.
Pregnant women can use date fruit during pregnancy course. But don’t be a lot. In other word, pregnancy women only can eat daily one or two date fruits from their first month to ninth months. In ninth months, they can eat daily three to six fruit dates.
Regularly consumption of date fruits has below features (properties):
- Women who ate dates daily during the pregnancy especially their ninth months were less likely than non-date eaters to need medication to start labor or to help it keep progressing (process of natural childbirth).
- Women who consumed date fruit had significantly higher mean cervical dilatation upon admission compared with the non-date fruit consumers.
- Use of Pitocin (synthetic Oxytocin) was significantly lower in women who consumed dates (28%), compared with the non-date fruit mothers (47%)
- Provide natural fibers and minerals that pregnancy women need
- Date fruit has important role for embryo physical like: raise strengths of embryo bones through Calcium, make suitable and enough blood for embryo and etc.
- Date fruit has important role for spiritual embryo need like: raise good- mood, meekness and etc.